Skin fade or bald fade haircut is one of the most popular fade haircuts right now. This is one of the newest haircuts in recent years. This type of bald fade come in different variations. Some would choose the low fade. Others would prefer high fade or mid-fade bald haircuts.
What is the Bald Fade/Skin Fade Haircut
Some people assume that the bald fade haircut is the hairstyle that people use in order to hide their thinning hair. But this haircut is different. This is a haircut that cuts to the skin. The fade is gradual and effective. The bald will blend well with the skin.
This is a haircut style that work well for people who would like to try contrasting hairstyles. This haircut would look amazing with a pompadour, a comb-over, quiff, crew-cut and even a faux hawk. It can make a person look cool instantly. This can also be used for people who would like a more cohesive style. This can also be used with the Caesar without any issues.
Best For People
This haircut is best for people who would like to have a clean and neat hairstyle that they do not have to fuss over. This would also depend on the type of hairstyle paired with. For example, if the bald fade will be mixed with a crew-cut, then it will make person look neat and a bit tough. This is best for person who do not want to make a lot of effort in making the hair look amazing in the morning.
How to Get A Bald Fade Haircut
Some people would like to get a bald fade haircut but they do not know if they should grow their hair or not. It would depend on the type of hairstyle that you would mix with this haircut but it is meant to look great. This is one haircut that will manage to look cool no matter what hairstyle you would pair it with.
How to Style A Bald Fade Haircut
You have finally decided that you are going to have a bald fade haircut and you went through with it. It looked amazing when you went out of the barbershop but you need to know how to style your hair so that it would look amazing all the time. Let us say that you have a comb over with a bald fade haircut.
- Your hair needs to be semi-wet before you can style your hair.
- You can use some hair products that will allow your hair to stay in place.
- You can use a blow dryer so that your hair will be styled properly before you comb it out.
- Make sure that you will use a comb in order to help you achieve the style that you want.
- Do some last finish touches and you will have amazing hair for the whole day.
40 Amazing Skin Fade Haircut / Bald Fade Haircut
1. Wavy Skin Fade
2. V-Shaped Skin Fade
3. Very Short Skin Fade with Beard
4. Undercut Skin Fade with Slick Back and Beard
5. Taper Fade with Comb Over
6. Tall Combover Skin Fade with Pomp
7. Spiky Shape Up + High Skin Fade
8. Skin Fade with Spiky Hair
9. Skin Fade with Quiff
10. Skin Fade with Sharp Edges
11. Skin Fade For Long Hair
12. Skin Fade with Back Swept
13. Bald Fade with Side Part
14. Shaved Head Fade with Comb Over
15. Razor Fade with Long Hair on Top
16. Razor bald Faded with Faux Hawk
17. Mid Bald Fade
18. Mid bald Fade with Wavy Slick Back
19. Medium Skin Fade with Hard Part
20. Low skin Fade + Hair Designs
21. Low Bald Fade
22. Bald Fade + Long Textured Slick Back
23. High skin Fade + Textured Slick Back and Stubble
24. High Bald Fade
25. High Bald Fade + Comb Over with Line
26. Bald Fade + French Crop
27. Faux Hawk + High Bald Fade
28. Disconnected Skin Fade
29. Bald High Fade For Curly Hair
30. Buzz Cut + Bald Fade
31. Bald Taper Fade + Textured Top
32. Bald Skin with Ponytail
33. Bald Skin Fade with Bun
34. Bald Fade with Pomp
35. Bald Fade with Crew Cut
36. Bald Fade with Brushed Up Hair
37. Bald Fade with Slick Back Hair
38. Bald Fade with Pompadour
39. Bald Fade with Mohawk
40. Bald Fade + Caesar Cut