Short sides long top haircut is a style that guys either love or hate. Those who love it will try it with other haircuts while those who hate it would steer clear of this hairstyle whenever they can. What about you? Do you find this hairstyle appealing? If you do, then it is only fitting that you get to know more about it.
What is the Short Sides Long Top Haircut?
What type of haircut is this? You can already guess from the name itself what this hairstyle represents. The sides are going to be kept short while the top portion of the hair will stay long. How long the top portion is going to be will depend on you.
One of the reasons why this haircut is popular amongst modern men is because it can make them effortlessly look cool. They do not care if they have to spend some time improving their hair’s appearance. What matters is that they will look amazing. This can also be paired with other hairstyles like the slick back for those who want to look more polished. This can be paired with the pompadour for an everyday casual look too.
Best for People
This is the type of hairstyle that will best fit men who would like to accentuate their strong masculine features. This will fit guys who have strong, angular jaws, and high cheekbones. You also have the option to wear this hairstyle no matter what your features are. As long as you are confident with it, then you can choose it.
How to Get Short Sides Long Top Haircut
You may need to grow out your hair for a certain period of time before going to the barber to have your hair styled. Be specific with the type of haircut that you want. Would you like to get a pompadour with this type of haircut? Would you like to have a quiff? Tell the barber what you want and he will do his best to help you achieve the cut that you want.
How to Style Short Sides Long Top Haircut
You would like to wear your hair nicely but you do not know how to style your hair properly. This is the process that you have to follow:
- You need to make sure that your hair is wet. If it is wet from the shower, dry it up a bit with your towel but not too dry as it will already be hard to style.
- Make a choice from your array of hair products. You can use the right hair product to slick back your hair if needed or to let the hair fall over your forehead if you want it to look cool.
- Brush your hair.
- Allow your hair to dry.
38 Popular Short Sides Long Top Hairstyles 2018
1. Short Sides With Bangs or Fringe
2. Short Sides with Tapered Pompadours
3. Drop Fade with Spiky Quiff
4. Side Parted with Medium Length Top
5. Short Slicked Pompadour with Hard Part
6. Short Sides with Curly Side Parted
7. Long Hair on Top with Shorter Sides
8. Slicked Back Short Sides with Long Top
9. Long Top Straight with Short Sides
10. Curly Faux Hawk with Low Fade
11. Casual with Side Swept Part Hairstyle
12. Flat Pomp with Short Side Part
13. Short Sides with Brushed Up
14. Short Sides with long Military-inspired Haircuts
15. Short Sides with Spiked Up Long Top
16. Professional Short Sides with Brushed Back Hair
17. Shaved Sides with Top Buns
18. Messy Side Part with Long Top Hairstyles
19. Short Sides + High Top Haircuts
20. Textured Crop with Wavy Fringe
21. Mid Skin Fade with Thick Comb Over
22. Disconnected Undercut with Slicked Back Hairstyle
23. High Temp Fade with Pompadour Hairstyle
24. Low Taper Fade with Spiky Hair
25. Disconnected Sides with thick on top
26. Short Sides + Long Textured Top with Beard
27. Short Sides + Long Top Curly Hair
28. Spiky Short Sides Long Top + Design
29. Long Top + Short Shaved Sides + Beard
30. Messy Short Sides Long Top Haircut
31. Temp Fade + Short Sides + Long Top
32. Short Sides Long Top with Blonde Hair
33.Cool Short on Sides Long on Top Haircut
34.Messy Short Sides + Long Top Haircut with Beard
35. Loose Long Top and Tossed to One Side + Short Sides
36. Shaved Short Sides + Long Top + Beard
37. Flap top + Short sides + Design
38. Short Sides + Long Top + Long Beard